All content on this site is by and copyright ©1994-2023 Tonio Loewald, unless otherwise specified. Best viewed in Firefox, Safari, or IE8.
Why gather data electronically?
- Easy storage. Paper forms are easy to lose, and bulky to
store. Many disciplines require researchers to store their data for years
even after the results have been entered into a computer. You may need
to lug around and store hundreds or thousands of pounds of paper in the course
of your career.
- Fewer errors and less work. Data entry introduces errors,
takes time, and hey... it's tedious.
- It's cheaper to send people a URL than a paper questionnaire.
- A number of studies have attempted to compare the effects on survey
results of the manner of data collection. In general, the results
gathered either have found greater levels of self-disclosure with
online respondents or no difference.
Why use RiddleMeThis?
Even if you're already gathering your data electronically,
you may want to consider RiddleMeThis.
- If you're using some competing products, you may find RiddleMeThis
easier to use and cheaper to deploy. We don't charge for runtime
licenses, just for the form-creation tool.
- RiddleMeThis may be cheaper than the program you're using.
- RiddleMeThis may have the features you need. We may add
the features you need if you ask us...
- If you're hand-coding your own forms in a scripting language, you
may simply find RiddleMeThis to be quicker and more convenient.
Download and try out RiddleMeThis
right now for free.
Many more features are planned. We
want RiddleMeThis to be the most powerful software of its kind on any platform.
(We think it's already the easiest to use!)