All content on this site is by and copyright ©1994-2017 Tonio Loewald, unless otherwise specified. Best viewed in Firefox, Safari, or IE8.
RiddleMeThis > Planned Features
A program for designing, creating, deploying, and managing
If you have ideas for features we should add to RiddleMeThis,
please don't hesitate to contact us. These are some
of the ideas we have for future features.
- With little more than a mouse-click*, upload questionnaires
as online forms using PHP to store data collected online and allow remote
collation of results. Note: (*) the web
implementation is done; we're working on making it as close to "one-click
publishing" as we can.
- Provide a library where you can assemble all your favorite
questionnaire components and reuse them with drag and drop. We'll probably
provide some handy content (subject to copyright issues -- some popular psychometric
tests, for example, are protected by copyright). You can always add your own
components to the library.
- Allow the order of sections and items within sections to
be shuffled. We plan to provide fairly fine control over
which items get shuffled and which items don't, without making things too
complicated. (One issue this raises is recording the order in which items
are presented in case this proves to be important later.)
- Record timings and mouse-movements to measure reaction
speed and other real time results.
- Print your questionnaires for conventional paper-based
- Automatically back up session records to a secondary location.